Senior Management Accountant
Great opportunity for a forward-thinking and strong management accountant to join a Global manufacturing business's European Finance team.
Our client is a well-known, Global manufacturing business who pride themselves on their innovative and forward-thinking solutions.
- Preparation of month end accounts including distribution of the Monthly Reporting Pack to the Vice Presidents / Directors or Cost Centre Managers for a portfolio of functions. To include supporting commentary and analysis of variances to budget.
- Work with team members in the preparation and submission of Monthly Management Reporting to Group Controlling from SAP to Hyperion Financial Management for each management entity in accordance with group timetable
- Maintain good financial discipline within the team though the active and timely management of the Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Facilitate and provide the source data and summaries of foreign currency postings
- Coordination and preparation of the baseline budget and forecast with the relevant stakeholders across the cost centre portfolio assigned.
- Other ad hoc duties.
- Intermediate excel skills.
- Experience of the workings for a central corporate financial operation is preferred.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Good knowledge of IT applications especially SAP and Hyperion Financial Management.
- Good understanding of the workings of a shared service finance function and international organisation.
- Computer literate and manipulation of data using Microsoft application
- A working knowledge of transfer pricing and indirect tax across European jurisdictions would be advantageous.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, dealing with financial and non-financial managers.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with attention to detail.
Up to £45,000 basic + bonus + benefits