Business Services Assistant Manager
AJ Chambers are currently representing a fantastic Top 20 firm based in the City of London who are looking for a Business Services Assistant Manager to join their growing team to support the wider team with managing client accounts and relationships, Bookkeeping, Management Accounts, UK VAT and related services, on a regular basis to an extensive portfolio of clients.
- The update of the accounting records from the information and documentation made available.
- The reconciliation of all major control accounts, the preparation of notes and draft management reporting for review by the portfolio supervisor.
- The preparation of UK VAT and related returns.
- Provision of any related administrative requirements.
- Ensuring that all assignments are carried out within specified timeframes.
- Ensuring delivery of reporting in line with client / HM Revenue & Customs / statutory deadlines.
- Ensuring that all hours worked on assignments are correctly recorded.
- 3+ years’ experience within management accounts/bookkeeping/outsourcing team.
- Good Knowledge of UK VAT and related legislation
- Great communication skills written and verbal
- Experience in the use of QuickBooks
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
If interested in hearing more about this role, please apply directly or contact Lauren Hunsdon at AJ Chambers