Accounts Assistant (AAT Profiles Preferred)
Are you currently working in a junior finance position and looking for the opportunity for a company to support your move into a broad Accounts Assistant position? My client is looking for an AAT studier who is eager to learn and develop their skills within an established insurance company. I am looking for a candidate who is ambitious with exceptional communication skills with a genuine passion for finance.
Do you have 6-12 months experience within Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable or Credit Control capacity? Are you looking for a role to give you a complete all round exposure and build on your experience?
I am recruiting for a company who prides themselves in developing their staff and providing them the foundations of a solid and long term finance career. My client is respected and established within the insurance industry and is hiring due to successful growth in 2018 and aggressive growth plans for 2019.
Responsibilities include -
- Maintain the purchase and sales ledgers for management and fund entities ensuring that all transactions and data are recorded and settled meeting all supplier terms and in house procedures
- Processing of weekly payment runs
- Processing of all expense claims, recharging to portfolio companies where appropriate
- Introduction to partnership accounting for Manager and Fund vehicles
- Posting of quarter end journals
- Bank reconciliations
- Inter entity reconciliations
Based in MAYFAIR
Salary - £25,000 + Study Support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice