The Permanent Division of Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working exclusively with a multi-national manufacturing business based in Corby with the recruitment of a highly motivated and dynamic Financial Controller.
The Financial Controller will lead the UK finance team and take full ownership of the management reporting for the UK entities. They will also be tasked with driving operational performance, developing controls and supporting projects.
Working directly for the Group Financial Controller, you will provide accurate and timely information on the financial performance of the business and support the decision-making process for the UK division.
- Produce and submit month-end accounts
- Control the balance sheet and ensure accurate recording of all assets and liabilities
- Monthly reviews of overheads
- Work with the Senior Managers including the General Manager to support the budgeting and forecasting process
- Review the standard costing results
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly board reports
- Lead and manager a team
- Work with auditors at year-end
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Strong communication skills - capable of working with both internal and external stakeholders
- High degree of commercial acumen and able to partner with the General Manager
- Strong Excel knowledge and able over time to become a super user of the ERP systems
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire to succeed
Our client has grown steadily to become a market leader in their sector, they are known for developing talent and offer a great work life balance.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Finance Manager is paying between £45,000 - £55,000 plus bonus, excellent career path and good benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice