Robert Half, Finance & Accounting are proud to be working in partnership with one of Northamptonshire's most prestigious manufacturing businesses to recruit a Financial Controller.
The business is one of Europe's leading manufacturer and distributor exporting to over forty countries worldwide. With a turnover circa £11M last year the business are looking to improve its finance reporting, controls and target greater organisation efficiency.
- Preparation and presentation of Month End Management Accounts for all entities
- Budgeting and budget reporting
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Cost Management/Analysis/Cost Saving proposals
- Margin Analysis
- KPI Reporting
- Quarterly VAT Returns
- Assisting with Weekly and Monthly Payrolls
- Management of Fixed Asset Register
- Special Projects/Ad Hoc Duties
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) or qualified by experience
- Enthusiastic approach
- Good manager of staff
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to the needs of the role and the business
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good communicator across all levels of the business
- Ability to produce and tailor reports to cater for all relevant stakeholders in the business
Based in Northamptonshire, the organisation are a well-respected, employer of choice and known for developing talent. In recent surveys conducted nationally, the organisation have been recognised for their ethics and excellent working conditions that they offer.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Financial Controller has a range of £48,000 - £53,000, plus benefits dependent on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice