AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a 2 partner firm in Sutton, due to company expansion, an opportunity has arisen in the Accounts Department for an Accounts Assistant to join their small but growing two Director Accountants firm in Sutton this role will suit a bright and enthusiastic team player with a can do attitude and an enthusiasm to learn additional systems/procedures.
- Qualified AAT or Part-Qualified ACCA/ACA
- Experience of Limited company accounts completion
- Experience of Corporation Tax
- Display excellent initiative
- Be diligent
- Work well under pressure
- Be able to prioritise
- Work well individually as well as take part and support other team members.
- Be able to take instruction
- Be organised.
Any other accountancy based qualification would be desirable but not essential.
The role will broadly cover the following:
- Preparation of Clients Annual Accounts (Company and Personal)
- Preparation of Corporation and Personal Tax Returns
- Preparation of VAT Returns Assistance with other areas in the Accounts Department.
- Other ad hoc duties as required, including answering telephone, post and greet and meet clients.
Reporting to : Accounts Manager with some interaction from Directors
Commencement: As soon as possible
Experience in the following is essential:
Salary ??? Up to ??25,000 dependant on experience.
For more information on this Accounts Assistant role, please either apply directly or contact Ben Bennett at AJ Chambers. If this role isn???t for you but you do possess many of the requirements then please do get in contact with us, as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.