Interim Payroll Manager
Robert Half are currently looking for an immediately available Payroll Manager for a well-known company based in the West Midlands. This is a 6 month contract with the view for someone to start ASAP.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage and motivate payroll team, to deliver a payroll service effectively, accurately and on time.
- Oversee and administer all aspects of the payroll function including payment for wages and salaries, PAYE tax, multi-state payroll taxes, payments to third parties, year-end processing and finalisation of payroll reports at each pay cycle.
- Build effective partner relationships with key payroll delivery stakeholders
- Analyse detailed data-sets to identify risks and opportunities
- Improve payroll processes and efficiency
The ideal candidate will have a Payroll Qualification, good Microsoft skills and can work well under pressure.
Salary and Benefits
On offer is a day rate of up to £180 dependent on experience.
Interview slots are confirmed with the hope of someone starting within the week. If you are interested in this role or know someone who could be looking for their next challenge please send me an email and I will get in contact ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice