Head of Finance
Head of Finance – West Drayton – Permanent
An exciting and challenging position as Head of Finance has been created within a subsidiary business of a small group in the communications and ICT sector. This is a hands-on standalone finance role, which also forms part of the senior management team, reporting to the company CEO with a dotted line report into the FD for the group company.
The post will have responsibility for the finance function: period-end financial and management accounts; FP&A and reporting; financial business partnering, budgeting and forecasting. The position on the Senior Management Team will also play a significant and leading role in scrutinising and analysing contract bids, projects and capex investments as is required for a business delivering contract service provision.
Key experience requirements:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) with sound accounting and finance practices – financial compliance activities and management accounting performance review and analysis.
- Experienced operating in SME organisations as finance lead or number 2 ready for the next step.
- Strong IT systems and process experience – demonstrable experience in driving process improvements.
- Commercially aware and with the ability to identify opportunities and lead on strategic initiatives.
- Driven and ambitious with an inquisitive nature, willing to challenge and question existing practices.
For more information and the opportunity to discuss further, please apply as instructed highlighting your relevant experiences and skills.