Finance Continious Improvment Lead
Finance Continuous Improvement Lead to join a leading organisation to support with a large scale change project based in Birmingham City Centre.
My client is a well respected organisation based in Birmingham City Centre who are currently going through a continuous improvement continuous improvement project.
As Finance Continuous Improvement Lead your main duties will include:
- Identifying, defining and tracking Continuous Improvement opportunities, impacts and benefits, working with the business on cross-functional activities;
- Managing the development and implementation of new financial software to record the differing streams of data processed by the department;
- Ensuring process notes, procedure documents and controls documentation are produced and monitored going forward within an appropriate governance framework;
- Resolve technical issues as they arise.
The most desirable applicant for the Finance Continuous Improvement Lead will be:
A Qualified Accountant;
Have a demonstrable experience of change implementation;
- Be organised, analytically, numerical and commercially aware.
Up to £70,000 plus benefits