Robert Half are proud to be engaging with a rapidly expanding Services business based in South Bristol to recruit ten reconciliation project positions.
Our client, recipients of multiple awards, require Finance professionals looking to rapidly progress their careers. Whilst initially temporary roles, they have potential to become permanent if exemplary standards are demonstrated.
These opportunities are due to interview and start relatively quickly so i would advise if interested to get in touch ASAP.
The Job opportunity
- Communicating with clients to ensure they are prepared for the stock take
- Preparing stock sheets for clients using Excel
- Liason with with suppliers
- Reconciling opening and closing stock balances
- Preparing journals
- Develop processes
- AAT or equivalent qualification
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
If you wish to apply for this position please get in touch with Miles Hackett at Robert Half ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice