We are working with a leading independent firm based in Peterborough who are looking to appoint an experienced Tax Technician.
You will need to be willing to learn and be ready to step into a fast-paced and rewarding role within a prestigious practice. Genuine career prospects will be available along with on-the-job training in a fantastic working environment.
- Preparing draft Personal, Partnership and Trust tax computations including annual tax credit forms and P11D’s for review
- Liaising with and supporting colleagues
- Keeping up to date with changes in tax legislations and carrying out the necessary research
- Presenting the returns and related services to clients
- Drafting reports and tax valuation letters
- Assisting more senior staff on a variety of tasks as required
- ATT or AAT qualified/studying and looking to specialise in tax
- Able to prepare routine personal and partnership tax returns.
- Highly organised and well able to work as part of a team
- Comfortable working in a client-facing role
- Capable of delivering results within deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken English and Microsoft Office skills
- Highly organised individual who is keen to learn and develop their skills
For further information on this Tax Technician role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers
Tax Technician - Peterborough