AJ Chambers are working on a new Junior Accountant position, representing a growing but well-known firm.
If you have been within a Chartered Accountancy firm for just a few months and would like to further your knowledge, whilst gaining extensive experience, this could be the ideal role for you.
- Assisting in the completion of accounts preparation and management reporting for clients (Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs)
- Bank reconciliations and VAT returns
- General bookkeeping duties
- Preparation of client meetings and correspondence, including attendance and presentations
The Ideal Candidate:
- Enthusiastic about learning the accountancy industry
- Prepared to study AAT and ACA/ACCA, however the firm is offering full study support
- Detail orientated and organised
- No previous accountancy experience is required, but it would be ideal
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Liam Snell at AJ Chambers.
Junior Accountant - Romford