Robert Half's client is a well known independent chartered accountancy firm in Edinburgh. They are looking to appoint an Assistant Accountant into their Edinburgh team to help provide a high level of service to their clients. The firm are incredibly progressive and have adopted a cloud based approach and service to their clients. This role will play a pivotal part in the continual growth of the firm.
- Responsible for the application of all technical disclosures to client work
- Ensure all client requirements are met and that statutory deadlines are met
- Prepare and produce accurate and timely management reports, letters of representation, fees and any additional correspondence to clients
- Preparation of tax computations
- Identify any specific technical issues to a client regarding tax or risk related issues and suggest potential solutions to the client manager and associated partner
- Recommend additional services of the firm to the partners and client manager that the client would benefits from receiving
- Take responsibility for prioritising own workload
- ACCA part qualified would be desirable
- Previous experience in a public accountancy practice
- Well-rounded knowledge of auditing standard and accounting principles
- Experience of Xero is desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills
Salary & Benefits
In return you will be rewarded with a salary between £23,000 - £26,000 plus a clear progression route through the firm to supervisor and manager.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice