AJ Chambers are currently working with an established independent firm of Chartered Accountants, based in Diss, who are looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant.
Our client is a leading accountancy firm that can support you with the ACCA or ACA qualification, with a full block release package.
Accounts Assistant Duties:
- Assisting in the completion of accounts preparation and management reporting for clients (Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs)
- Preparing documents for partner review
- Bank reconciliations and VAT returns
- General bookkeeping duties
- Preparation of client meetings and correspondence, including attendance and presentations
Accounts Assistant Requirements:
- AAT qualified
- At least 1 years’ experience in Public Practice Accountancy
- Strong Sage or IRIS experience would be ideal but not beneficial
- Experience preparing accounts
- Detail orientated and organised
For further information on this Accounts Assistant role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant - Diss