Semi Senior Accountant
Are you a Semi Senior Accountant looking for a fresh start in a leading-independent firm?
This growing firm will consider all part qualified candidates, and even contemplate paying the perfect one out of their contract.
- Accounts preparation
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns
- Preparing statutory accounts for partner review for sole traders, limited companies and corporate entities
- Training and mentoring junior members of the team
- Liaising directly with clients
- Various bookkeeping duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years’ experience
- AAT part qualified/qualified
- Solid exposure in accounts preparation
- General knowledge of IRIS is preferred
- Audit experience would be ideal but not essential
If you feel you would be suitable for this role, please apply direct or contact Liam Snell at AJ Chambers.
Semi Senior Accountant - Chelmsford