Commercial Finance Manager
Michael Page are working with a growing business in Hull who are looking to recruit a new role in their Finance team for a Commercial Finance Manager.
Our client deliver industrial services across a number of sites in the UK. They work with well known businesses across a variety of sectors and are growing by acquisition.
This role will be an integral part of the divisional management team supporting the GM on site and offering effective financial and commercial support to aid the decision making process and add commercial value.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the responsibilities will include;
- Challenge business and commercial decisions to ensure correct actions taken
- Development and distribution of weekly/daily reporting across the business
- Commercial Business partnering service to the GMs and P&L holders as required
- Support for new tenders and projects across the business
- Month end reporting and KPI reporting in line with business standard requirements
- Systems development/support as required
- Support in the annual budgeting process
- Audit support as required
- Job/project costing and modelling
- Oversee Invoicing and quality of invoicing for the region
- Support continuous working capital improvement and cash flow generation
- Be part of the wider finance community and work on projects as directed
- Promote a positive, energetic, progressive culture throughout the business
- KPI reporting and development
- Preparation of CapEx applications and monitor of spend
- Analysis of revenues and customer spend
- Attend monthly business reviews and prepare reports/presentations in advance
- Other work as directed by the CFO/FC
To be successful in this position, the applicant must have previous experience of management and commercial accounting, including KPI, management reporting, and input to the business review process
The candidate must also be able to demonstrate adding value in previous positions and be comfortable working in a fast paced, multi-location business and be capable of managing and promoting growth and change.
A competitive salary + car allowance