The Permanent Division of Robert Half is currently recruiting for a Systems Accountant on behalf of a large Services Organisation with offices in Milton Keynes.
As Systems Accountant you will provide financial and system support during a massive change in Financial Systems for the business by way of assessing current processes and maintaining control of user information, data and financial information through a period of change and beyond. Day to day duties will consist of:
- Checking of interfaces against department needs and offering training for users
- Testing of upgrades and new developments on the system
- Control of the statement of requirements
- Fully controlling all day to day processes and reconciliations over the migration period and beyond
- Lead the day to day finance team on migration, design and expected results
- Working as the finance subject matter expert on projects including modelling, regulatory and impact review
- Ongoing support with year end processes across the finance team
- Development of ongoing relationships with business units and stakeholders
- Core accounting duties
You will ideally be a Qualified Accountant in order to understand essential ways of working across system and finance needs with experience of testing accounting systems and exposure to large scale data migration. You will be familiar with a range of accounting systems in order to bring knowledge to the fore and will be interpersonally effective in order to deal with a range of stakeholders.
The business is a large National Service business which looks to embrace and drive continuous change and offers excellent long term career opportunities for its staff.
Salary and Benefits
Role of Systems Accountant in Milton Keynes is paying £50-60K + Excellent all round benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice