Temporary Management Accountant
The Management Accountant will report directly into the Financial Controller - you will be responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts and the supervision of a junior staff member.
- To produce monthly management accounts to timetable and to investigate and report on actual to budget variances.
- To produce budget holder reports, finance team reports, and actual to budget variance analysis (Corporate budgets) and to assist with overall review of all budget variances, liaising with finance teams as necessary.
- To provide financial support, help and advice to Corporate Budget Holders and Managers.
- To review and analyse balance sheet control accounts, reconciling monthly, and creating lead schedules for the monthly accounts file in support of all balance sheet items.
- Participate in annual budget setting, forecasting and statutory accounts preparation.
- Line Management Responsibilities.
- Ideally CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified, yet will accept QBE
- Excel experience - pivot tables and vlookups
- £17-20 per hour plus holiday pay
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice