A leading, independent firm in Norwich has an opening for an experienced Bookkeeper, looking to make progression in a leading accountancy practice.
If you are looking to start a new job, where you can be part of a friendly team, helping it grow and helping your knowledge and experience prosper, this may be the ideal job for you.
- VAT returns and month end reporting
- Occasional visits to client premises to set up and maintain book-keeping records and quarterly VAT returns
- Undertaking the book keeping function for a variety of clients varying in size, industry and turnover
- Preparing records to a trial balance or extended trial balance
- Training is provided to progress in completing sets of management accounts
- Ensuring that a prominent level of service is being provided to meet the client’s expectations
The Ideal Candidate:
- AAT studying or qualified is desirable, but not essential
- 2 years’ practice experience in essential
- A motivated, dedicated, hard-working candidate who strives for improvement
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure strong communication with clients
- Strong IT and computer literacy skills, particularly in Sage and Microsoft office and any cloud-based software
- An organised individual who is able to act independently in a fast-paced environment
If you think you would be suitable for this Bookkeeper position, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Bookkeeper - Norwich