Senior Accountant/Client Manager
Senior Accountant/Client Manager job in Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire for an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant or Qualified by Experience Accountant.
This Senior Accountant/Client Manager job is a great opportunity for an experienced accountant coming from a general practice where they have managed a portfolio of clients.
Ideally suited towards a career orientated accountant this is a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Accountant/Client Manager to play a major role within a progressive accountancy firm.
Working with a diverse Client portfolio that covers Hertfordshire and the surrounding counties the Senior Accountant/Client Manager will undertake the following:
- Manage client accounts, tax and value-added services
- Review work completed by junior staff and solving issues before Partner review
- Assist in the management of the accounts team
- Manage a portfolio of clients including Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships and High Net Worth individuals
- Provide tax advice to clients
- Work as part of the Senior Management team
With a defined route for career progression and working within an employee-focused firm that strives for excellence this a brilliant opportunity to join a leading Hertfordshire based accountancy firm.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms UK-wide. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.
Apply for Senior Accountant/Client Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly