Semi Senior Accountant job in Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire.
Our independent accountancy firm client is looking to recruit a Semi Senior Accountant to join their expanding accounts team.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Semi Senior Accountant who is looking to work with large Limited companies, Partnerships, Sole traders and High Net Worth Individuals across Hertfordshire and into Cambridgeshire and Bedfordshire.
Working in a supportive environment and reporting into a Senior Accountant the Semi Senior Accountant will gain exposure to a wide range of general accounting duties including:
- Preparing tax computations for both personal and corporate clients
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders and Partnerships
- Assisting in the training and development of Junior Accountants
- Taking direct responsibility for tasks given to you by Senior Accountants, Client Managers and Partners
- Completing VAT returns
- Liaising directly with clients and attending client meetings
- Assisting clients with bookkeeping and implement bookkeeping systems where appropriate
The ideal Semi Senior Accountant will be ACA or ACCA part qualified with at least 12 months experience gained within an accountancy firm.
This is an ideal accountancy job for a Junior Accountant looking to step up to a Semi Senior Accountant level or an existing Semi Senior Accountant who is looking to join an accountancy firm in Hertfordshire that can provide opportunities for career progression to a Senior Accountant level.
Besides providing full study support the Semi Senior Accountant will be working within an employee focused accountancy firm.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms UK-wide. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.