Cash Flow Analyst
Cash Flow Analyst £30,000 - £40,000 + benefits
Cash Flow Analyst
A brand-new opportunity has become available within rapidly growing multi-national business based in South Bristol. This Cash Flow Analyst role is perfect for an ambitious AAT studier/qualified individual looking for a challenging role that can offer masses of exposure to a variety of different departments within the Finance team - such as the Banking Team; Group Treasury teams; Financial Transaction Controller; Finance Director; and will take input from all other Transactional Teams. The role is offering £30,000 - £40,000 + study support.
The Cash Flow Analyst will need to forecast and manage the cash-flows across various bank accounts, ensuring money is in the right place, at the right time, to avoid delays or bounced payments. This will be for both established and more recently acquired entities in new markets. It's envisaged that the current processes will need to be re-designed to ensure that issues are highlighted.
- Delivering accurate and timely cash flows for UK and Ireland, entities and bank accounts using pre-defined templates
- Input into the group cashflow model using pre-defined templates
- Reviewing and analysing processes to ensure fit for purpose
- Identification and escalation of any cash flow shortfalls in a timely way to ensure that funds are available when required.
- Identification of any cash flow excesses in a timely way, to ensure we utilise free cash where available.
- Managing all stakeholder requirements, to include the Treasury team, Banking, Payroll and Purchase Ledger
- Ensuring complete and accurate data is delivered to the Banking team in time to enable movement of funds between bank accounts
- Assisting the Finance Director and Financial Controller as required
- Quickly acquiring in-depth knowledge of current treasury reporting processes and systems
- Being proactive in issue identification and resolution, including identification of risks
- Strong academically - educated to degree level or AAT qualified and studying towards an ACCA or CIMA
- Thrives in a fast-paced, fluid environment - flexibility is key
- Excellent IT skills including advanced excel
- A questioning mind; this person should always be looking for where improvements can be made
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships between teams
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Study support
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Regular finance team events
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice