Senior Finance Manager
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager role, working closely with our client, a high profiled Bristol based business. Someone with current or previous experience of working within a Financial Shared Service Centre is a key requirement. We are wanting to talk with strong individuals comfortable working within a fast-paced, highly complex environment.
- Work collaboratively with various stakeholders to deliver a management framework
- Leading on aligning the GFFS service scope ensuring its alignment with stakeholder strategy plans
- Liaise with Senior leaders to review design and augment scope & capabilities ensuring it matches the business unit goals
- Support transition across the teams and location to ensure the transition aligns to the service scope and finance target operation model
- Facilitate the sharing of best practice across team and locations by supporting senior leaders to role model great leadership
- Ability to build strong relationships with a track record of credibility and a trusted advisor.
- Success with coaching individuals to acquire the best subsequent outcomes
- Handles complex and difficult situations with thought and confidence. Role modelling honest and respectful communication skills
- Proven ability of leading and implementing change programmes through change and/or project management skills.
- Excellent capability with collaboration and influencing. Ability to engage, inspire and influence individuals, at all levels.
Salary & Benefits
The successful candidate will be paid a base of up to £65,000 + benefits.
For more information please contact Jamie Edmondson at Robert Half on 01179 935400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice