Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager just outside of Birmingham City Centre. The Finance Manager holds accountability for the operation of the company finance system and support to the CFO in the production of the monthly finance report for the board.
The Finance Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for the provision of timely accurate financial reporting information, including forecasting and contingency planning, monthly management accounts to Budget Holders
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organisation's needs.
- To operate the company payroll
- Oversee the Purchase/Sales Ledger function
- Production of BACs payments for Purchase Leger and Payroll
- Provide budget holders with an operating budget and cost analysis support.
- Collate the Quarterly VAT return to HMRC
- Support the CFO in producing annual statutory accounts liaising with external auditors
- Oversee the maintenance of the inventory of all fixed assets
The successful Finance Manager will have the following:
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Knowledge of SAGE 200/SAGE payroll
- Must be able to produce forecasts, ensure cash flow, manage accounts to generate savings and surplus, understand the protection and management of company assets
- A minimum of 5 years relevant accountancy experience gained in a public sector, commercial or charitable environment
- Experience in an accountancy role supporting a senior leader and/or large teams
- Experience working with tax office ,payroll, VAT and auditors
Up to £35,000 dependent on experience with onsite parking avaliable
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice