Corporate Finance Manager | Top 20 Firm | London
Corporate Finance Manager ??? Top 20 firm ??? London
A Top 20 firm are looking to expand their dynamic Corporate Finance team through the addition of a Corporate Finance Manager. This is an opportunity for someone currently working within Transaction Services looking to move into a more Lead Advisory role, this role will be a split between the two. The firm has plans to build upon their success in Transaction Services and now aim to further develop their Lead Advisory offering.
The firms??? Corporate Finance team specialises in the mid-market across a variety of deals sizes, EV~??5m-??100m, handling M&As, MBO/MBI, Growth Capital Raising transactions and Due Diligence on both buy-side and sell-side mandates. You???ll be executing a wide range of deals/transactions whilst also assisting the junior executives in the team.
- Leading transaction services assignments.
- Preparing new deal opportunities.
- Preparation of business plans and information memorandums.
- Researching and approach potential buyers/sellers for clients.
- Financial Modelling of different transaction scenarios.
- Act as the main point of contact between Directors and Clients.
- 2 years??? post qualification experience in Corporate Finance.
- Practice experience outside the Big 4.
- Transaction service experience is vital.
- Lead advisory experience is ideal but not vital.
- Experience in managing teams and assignments.
For more information on this position please either apply directly, or contact Aaron Butcher at AJ Chambers. If this role isn???t for you but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.