Transaction Services Manager | International Advisory Firm | London
Transaction Services Manager | International Advisory Firm| London
A leading advisory firm are looking for someone to join their fast-growing transaction services team. You???ll be joining a firm who has been extremely active in the M&A market, being amongst the Top 5 across Professional Services, Boutiques and Investment Banks in the number of transactions being completed. The firm currently operates within the mid-market, working on transactions with EV~??10m-??150m.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience or genuine passion to work with SMEs and OMBs across a range of sectors. You???ll be joining a forward-thinking team with the opportunity to shape and grow into a senior leadership role.
This role requires an individual being capable of delivering high quality due diligence assignments. You???ll have the chance to interact and assist with a reputable portfolio of clients, large corporates, banks and private equity clients; this work will encompass a diverse range of sectors.
- Managing and leading financial due diligence assignments.
- Assessing and refine the scope of such assignments.
- Delivering clear presentations to clients.
- Developing junior staff.
- ACA qualified or equivalent.
- Significant UK experience within Transaction Services.
- Previous experience working with SME???s and OMBs or a genuine passion to do so.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- A desire to develop and shape the team.
This role comes with a competitive salary and market leading incentives and benefits. For more information on this position please either apply directly, or contact Aaron Butcher at AJ Chambers. If this role isn???t for you but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.