Robert Half are currently engaged in an exclusive partnership with an Educational provider based in Central Bristol who are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join their new project Finance team.
This role is due to start ASAP so would suit immediately available candidates.
The Job Opportunity:
- General Ledger responsibilities
- Cash and Banking
- Monthly management account preparation
- Production of profit and loss
- To complete and maintain sales invoices and reports
- Accruals & prepayments
- Preparation of the Accounts Pack for review
- Bank reconciliation, posting and balancing
- Weekly wages, petty cash and other journal posting
- General Ledger experience
- Bank / Cash reconciliations
- Excellent Excel skills
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd potentially be interested in please get in touch with Miles Hackett at Robert Half asap.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice