RNS Chartered Accountants, Experienced UK Qualified Accounts/Audit Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced qualified accounts/audit manager to join our team.
The individual will be “hands on” with good experience from a small to medium sized practice background, dealing with owner managed businesses. The ideal candidate will be someone looking for a long term position and who will work closely with senior management to take the business forward. They will be responsible for the completion of all aspects of client work in a timely and efficient manner ensuring all deadlines are met. They will also be responsible for ensuring our internal systems are kept up to standard.
They will be managing an accounting team of approximately 10 staff
With the potential in 3-5 years to be offered shares in the business to key people who can carry on taking the business forward. It is vital that the ethos of the business is maintained. RNS believes in providing a good quality service and we try our best to help our clients in any way we can.
- Involved in all aspects of general practice
- Ensuring all client deadlines are met
- Supervising a team of 10 accountants (5 qualified)
- Leading audit assignments – must have good auditing knowledge
- Financial and management accounts preparation
- Corporate and personal tax
- Bookkeeping, VAT and PAYE supervision
- UK qualified ACA or ACCA
- Small to medium size practice experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- A "hands on" attitude
- Team Player
- High standard of personal presentation
- Must be entitled to work in the UK. Sponsorship is not available
Please click the 'Apply' button to make your application.
Apply for RNS Chartered Accountants, Experienced UK Qualified Accounts/Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly