Robert Half are currently recruiting an exciting Management Accountant opportunity for a successful business based between Birmingham and Coventry.
The role will be based in Birmingham for the initial 6 months and then move to Coventry on a permanent basis to ensure maximum efficiency alongside the Operational team.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of monthly management accounts
- Business partnering with the business leads to challenge financial performance, cost control, forecasts and budget planning
- Reconciliation and management of all accruals, pre-payments, provisions and deferred income
- Maintain control over all balance sheet accounts and Working capital
- Support year-end processes and external audit queries.
- Produce variance analysis that is meaningful, robust and useful to internal stakeholders
- Provide support for new business bid opportunities where required
- Streamlining and improving existing processes and designing new reports where necessary
- Assist with ad-hoc divisional and group reporting queries
- Part (or newly) qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Excellent Excel and SAP experience (desirable)
- Pro-active and forward thinking in nature
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible approach to work, adapts easily to change and ability to learn quickly.
- Committed, trust worthy and responsible.
This is a well-established business offering great flexibility and support within a growing team! They have a great working environment and an attractive benefits package to ensure you can qualify as swiftly as possible.
Salary & Benefits
£30,000 - £35,000 + Full Study Support
25 days plus Bank Holidays
Flexible working environment
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice