Accounts Assistant - Leading, Regional Firm
A leading, regional accountancy practice, based within St Neots, is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their strong accounts team.
Our client is offering excellent exposure, but also a great progression path for a driven and capable candidate.
- Preparing and finalising accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Use of Excel, Sage and other basic Accounting Software
- Bookkeeping experience and preparation of VAT tax returns
- Giving support and helping out with Semi-Senior/Senior Accountants tasks
- Preparation of client meetings and correspondence, including attendance and presentations
The Ideal Candidate:
- AAT Part Qualified/Qualified
- 2+ years’ experience within an accountancy firm
- Able to conduct valuable research
- Good English and Maths skills
- Excellent organisation skills
If you’d be interested in finding out more, apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant - St Neots