Accounts Assistant - Top 100 Firm
We are currently representing a Top 100 Firm of Chartered Accountants, who are looking for an AAT Qualified Accounts Assistant, to join their team in their Bedford Office.
This position is perfect for someone looking to take the next step and develop their career within an excellent firm.
Accounts Assistant Duties:
- Preparing documents for partner review
- Bank reconciliations and VAT returns
- General bookkeeping duties
- Assisting in the completion of accounts preparation and management reporting for clients (Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs)
- Preparation of client meetings and correspondence, including attendance and presentations
- Supporting and mentoring the junior accountants
Accounts Assistant Requirements:
- Strong Xero, Sage and Excel experience
- AAT Part Qualified/Qualified
- At least 2 years’ experience within a public practice firm
- Experience preparing accounts
- Detail orientated and organised
For further information on this Accounts Assistant role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant - Bedford