Robert Half Finance and Accounting are exclusively recruiting a Financial Accountant to join a company in Cardiff. The role will be a short-term interim assignment, providing support for the preparation of information with the auditors leading into year end.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Qualified / QBE Accountant to provide technical accounting support to the Financial Accountant Team within an established organisation. In this exciting and autonomous role you will be responsible for a key unit within the finance function.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of Excel, V-lookups and Pivot tables. Experience of dealing with large data sets and audit preparation is essential.
- Preparation of the group statutory accounts package
- External Audit documentation
- Assisting with the group financial statements
- Lead on the year end reporting timetable, processes and procedures
- Provide provisional advice and expertise to ensure the best practices are actioned and maintained
- Contribute towards the management of all balance sheet accounting and reporting
- Deliver effective financial reports
- Other tasks relating to year-end as required
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or QBE Accountant
- Experience in financial/year-end accountancy
- Up-to-date knowledge of accountancy principles and legislation
- Ability to work autonomously or with minimal supervision
- £20.00 - £25.00 per hour + holiday pay
This role will start in March and is expected to last 6 - 8 weeks, subject to change.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice