Regional Financial Controller
Our client is a global communication, stakeholder engagement and business strategy firm. They are looking for a Regional Financial Controller that will be responsible for the performance of the finance and accounting team for the assigned region. The professional must be ACA qualified and have international experience.
The Regional Financial Controller (RFC) is responsible for the performance of the finance and accounting team for the assigned region. In addition to the management of the finance group, the RFC is expected to partner with the business management team to drive finance forward. The RFC is responsible for maintaining all corporate policies and procedures, ensuring each office is meeting all statutory requirements and following US GAAP accounting.
The RFC reports to the regional FD, based in London.
- Oversee the financial management of the assigned region
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of financial statements and ancillary reports
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts as part of the monthly close process
- Oversee and manage cash flow and working capital
- Oversee all audits for each office within the assigned region
- Ensure all required tax returns are filed as appropriate and compliance requirements are met
- Assistance of budget and forecast process with business management and managing directors
- Ensure all aspects of the department operate in accordance with APCO policies, US GAAP, and statutory requirements
- Ensure all accounting, finance and administrative processes are operating effectively
- Actively manage the region's overhead costs
- Assure that transfer pricing policies are in place and documented effectively
- Manage the regional office space needs
- Improve efficiencies and effectiveness of the finance function, including system enhancements
- Manage the treasury, finance, accounting, and compliance functions with the necessary processes and internal controls to safeguard the corporate assets
- Supervise financial staff within the region
- Being the first port of call the management accountants and the AP team
- Provide career growth opportunities for accounting/finance staff and provide mentoring and training
- Take responsibility to ensure the performance and service provided by the accounting and finance personnel
- Handle employee reviews and disciplinary action in compliance with company policy
Our client is a global communication, stakeholder engagement and business strategy firm. They help clients anticipate what's next and smartly manages reputation, communication and business opportunities and challenges that affect organisations, products, services or brands.
- ACA - 1st or 2nd Hons from a redbrick university (finance or mathematics desirable)
- A1 in person - Effective relationship building and communication skills
- Have had international experience, preferably in Europe;
- Advanced Excel user: visual basic and macro experience essential
Salary & Benefits:
£65k - 75K + Bonus and benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice