Senior Financial Analyst / Business Partner
A PE Backed Tech Start up within the medical sector is currently recruiting the position of Senior FP&A Analyst reporting directly up into the CFO. This rapidly growing company is based in Mayfair, and they are seeking someone who is 2 -4 years post qualified who can assist the business through their growth phase.
The company has been in existence for two years and has already secured some large clients within its sector. Current turnover is £5 Million and has forecast-ed to grow to £50 Million over the next couple of years.
- Develop financial models through bench marking and process analysis
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Prepare cost projections
- Analyse and report on current financial status
- Conduct thorough research of historical financial data
- Explore investment options and present risk and opportunities
- Coordinate with the CFO and the executive team on long-term financial planning
- Compare anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement
- Participate in budgeting (for departments and projects)
- Review accounting transactions for data accuracy
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information and investment decisions
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Monitor monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Forecast costs and revenues
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
This PE Backed Tech Start up within the medical sector is currently recruiting the position of Senior FP&A Analyst. The ideally candidate will be 2-4 Years post qualified (ACA, CIMA,ACCA) with proven commercial and business partnering experience.
Salary and Package
This PE Backed Tech Start up within the medical sector is currently recruiting the position of Senior FP&A Analyst and is paying £60,000 -£70,000 basic salary 25 days holiday, pension and Bupa.
This Senior FP&A Analyst position for this PE Backed Tech Start up within the medical sector is located near Mayfair.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice