As Finance Manager you will report directly to the company MD and will be responsible for assisting with a variety of duties to include financial reporting along with personally assisting the MD as and when required.
Our client is seeking someone who is focused, organised, and can work effectively and efficiently under pressure and on demand. Multitasking ability is essential.
- Creating monthly management accounts and presenting them to the MD
- Fixed asset register creation and maintenance
- Overseeing postings on Sage, and managing/providing support to another member of the finance team.
- Creating Sales Invoices
- Monitoring of aged debtors
- Payroll - weekly & monthly
- Project charges for labour
- VAT returns
- CIS returns
- EPS returns
- HMRC account maintenance
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card account maintenance/reconciliation
- Monitoring and preparing monthly supplier payments
- Controlling finance agreements for vehicle hire
- Ideally qualified but will consider QBE/part qualified Accountants
- Issuing employment contracts & starter packs
- HR duties (starters and leavers, disciplinary procedures, etc.)
- Assisting managers with recruitment when required.
- assist our HR consultants with HR duties where necessary
- Full understanding of Microsoft office products is essential
Our client works in a highly demanding industry and frequently need to adapt to new situations, therefore the successful candidate will be fully prepared to assist with any tasks which may be expected of them, when required by the company MD.
All candidates are expected to have previous experience within a similar role, or at least financial experience with an ability and general knowledge to adapt to the requirements of this role.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary of £35,000 - 45,000
- Annual bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice