The Permanent Division of Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller on behalf of a Global Manufacturing and Engineering organisation with offices based in Milton Keynes.
As Financial Controller you will lead the finance team and take responsibility for core duties including accounting, reporting, tax, compliance, budgeting and planning - including the development of all controls and compliance. Day to day duties will consist of
- leading a small team including target setting and performance management;
- ensure that all transactional accounting duties and controlled and compliant;
- statutory accounting under IFRS;
- Group reporting;
- liquidity forecasting and treasury management;
- Tax accounting including all R+D tax recovery;
- working with the 5 year plans and reporting.
- Business partnering across senior management and non-finance teams in order to better understand the financial performance and financial controls across the business
You will be a Qualified Accountant with a strong mix of Technical and Commercial skills ideally with previous manufacturing or engineering exposure. You will have experience of building and maintaining an effective team with the ability to work cross functionally to emphasise business challenges and present and report on complex financial matters to senior stakeholders. There could be some need for overseas travel.
The business is a leading manufacturing and engineering player in its field with a progressive and open culture. It aims to develop and encourage growth from within wherever possible.
Salary and Benefits
Role of Financial Controller in Milton Keynes is paying up to 75K + Pension + Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice