Senior Commercial Accountant
Robert Half is proud to be in an exclusive partnership with an internationally recognised brand, based in the Falmouth area to recruit a Commercial Accountant.
This is an excellent opportunity for any senior finance professional seeking a role that will allow them to directly add value to strategic business decisions. The group are going through a period of growth and investment, and are subsequently looking to increase the size of their strategic finance team.
- Providing financial and management information to key stake holders across the group
- Effectively bridging the gap between operations and finance
- To analyse and report on overhead costs
- Business modelling
- To analyse and report on post implementation of capital projects
- Providing on site financial control to all aspects of the site
- Budget analysis and reporting
- Cash flow analysis
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA, or qualified by experience.
- Demonstrable experience of influencing business decisions through interpretation of financial information.
- Highly proficient in Excel.
In return you will be offer a market leading salary, the opportunity to work in a stunning location, and a sizeable benefits package.
If you would like to hear more about this commercial Accountant position, or discuss your finance career in confidence, please contact Katie Davies on 01392341130.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice