Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior
Our client is going through a period of expansion and looking to recruit a part qualified or finalist at ACA or ACCA with experience gained from working within Public Practice.
Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior - Varied General Practice Role - c£25K - £32K
Due to the nature of the role they are able to flex the role to suit the candidate with the essential requirement being that you have relevant Practice experience.
- Accounts preparation of sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies.
- Assisting on audits and involved from planning through to completion.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Assist clients with bookkeeping on computerized packages or manual.
- Completion of tax computations in respect of corporation tax and personal tax including a sound knowledge of Capital Allowances.
- Software experience would be useful re Excel, Iris Accounts Production and Sage / QuickBooks. Training will be provided where required.
- A Public Practice background
- External audit experience with knowledge of Mercia Audit manuals.
- Accounts preparation experience
- Basic tax computation ability
- Knowledge of Iris accounts and Sage would be beneficial.
This is a fantastic career opportunity offering long term prospects for an ambitious part qualified or finalist in the early stages of their career, who wants an opportunity to take on increased responsibility and develop their career with a growing firm.
Contact us at Wavelength
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website at www.waverecruit.com
Apply for Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly