Semi Senior Accountant
AJ Chambers are currently working with a Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, who are actively seeking an Accounts Semi Senior, to join their strong, rapidly growing, accounts team.
This is an unmissable opportunity, where the client is offering excellent exposure and a great progression path for a driven and capable account specialist.
- Accounts preparation for manager review
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Various bookkeeping duties
- Adding client records onto software
- Preparing and submitting Tax Returns
- Attending and preparing of client meetings
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ Years’ experience in practice
- Qualified/Part Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Must be able to drive
- Accounts preparation experience gained in practice
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise and form relationships with clients
- Accuracy, deadline focused and the ability to work on their own initiative is crucial
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Iris, Sage, QuickBooks, Xero and CaseWare
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Semi Senior Accountant - Stevenage
Apply for Semi Senior Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly