AJ Chambers are currently representing a leading independent firm who are seeking a Tax Semi-Senior for their office in Harrow. This firm is offering first-rate opportunities for progression including full CTA study support and a clear, structured career pathway.
As a Tax Semi-Senior, you will be managing a portfolio of private clients which include individuals, sole traders, partnerships and trusts, as well as carrying out compliance work for personal and corporate clients.
Day to day duties include:
- Managing a portfolio of private clients (including individuals, sole traders, partnerships and trusts)
- Carrying out compliance work for personal and clients of the firm
- Reviewing corporate tax returns
- Liaising with clients as and when required
- Ensuring clients are advised of impending deadlines
- Identifying planning opportunities in respect of clients affairs
- Liaising with other offices/departments as required
- Dealing with HMRC as required by email, letter and telephone
- Preparing form P11Ds
- Training junior members of staff as required
- Assisting the Tax Manager in managing the department compliance process
- ATT qualified
- At least two years tax experience working at assistant level in a professional firm
- Possess knowledge of income tax, capital gains tax and corporation tax
- Good organisational skills
- Effective communicator
For more information on this Tax Semi-Senior role, please contact Tom Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers.