I am currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger to join a Global business based in Bracknell to start immediately.
The Accounts Payable Associate will have full responsibility for the smooth running of Accounts Payable, and other financial tasks in accordance with corporate guidelines for International entities, within the EMEA group. In addition, this role would also involve supporting our Procurement team (e.g. raising purchase orders and booking travel) and Subvendor team (releasing contractor payments) a few days per week.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of payables, including but not limited to, discrepancy identification, determination and implementation of corrective action to resolve errors
- Input data accurately and timely, including matching, batching and coding invoices
- Ensuring data entry errors are corrected in timely manner
- Liaising with suppliers and resolving queries
- Preparing payment runs (BACS, CHAPS and Swift payments)
- Reconciling supplier statements at month end
- Month end reporting
- Liaising with Procurement and finance teams to co-ordinate postings and create internal processes to best facilitate supplier payments
- Maintain proper back up files, per regulation and department requirements
- Escalate queries and highlight or identify risk to line managers quickly
- Work with peers and leadership to ensure a high level of customer service and overall customer satisfaction
- Any other adhoc tasks
- Escalate issues as necessary to senior leaders
- Raising Purchase orders
Global outsourcing services for to market leading clients. Head office is based in Bracknell.
Salary & Benefits £22,000- £23,000pa
If you are looking for your next opportunity please forward your CV or call 0118 902 8888
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice