Group Reporting Manager
Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are pleased to be supporting our international client on the recruitment of an exciting new Group Reporting Manager role. This role is ideal for anyone with Group FP&A or Management Reporting experience who would like to work in a growing acquisitive group who has significant investment behind them. The role will involve working in central London and also in Milton Keynes.
The Group FP&A team is responsible for managing the Group month end process, from scheduling through to analytical review and reporting, including the delivery of the Board Pack and supporting analysis on behalf of the Group FD and Group CFO. The Group Reporting Manager (FP&A) is a key role in the Group FP&A team within Group Finance and will be responsible for:
- Managing the production and delivery of the monthly Financial Performance Pack provided to the Board, including drafting of commentary and managing the sign-off process. Sense checking all numbers: full P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash flow and KPI's.
- Preparation of additional analysis e.g. consolidated opportunities and risks.
- Overseeing and reviewing the monthly capex reporting.
- Producing and managing the monthly reports required by investors.
- Leading the ongoing streamlining of the month end process and improvement of the quality of insight into regional performance.
- Reviewing the month-end reporting packs and drafting of the Board pack comments and variance explanations.
- For all new acquisitions, work with the FP&A team and systems team to manage the on-boarding of the newly acquired entities.
- Provide support on ad-hoc requests from Investors related to month-end management reporting.
We are looking for a fully qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) accountant with Group FP&A or Group Management Reporting experience specifically co-ordinating a group month end process, group management reporting: P&L, balance sheet and cash flow reporting, multi-currency and business performance commentary.
My client are a highly successful international business, backed by significant investment and growing quarter by quarter.
Salary & Benefits
A base salary of up to £70k plus benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice