Tax Senior - city - charities
- Are you looking to be part of a growing corporate tax team in a Top 30 firm?
- Do you want to join a forward thinking and friendly environment?
- Would you like a role working with a wide range of clients, including those within the NFP and charity sectors?
What is great about this firm?
- An outstanding retention rate with a proven record of internal progression. A clear opportunity to grow a successful career (50% of partners started as graduates!)
- Impressive client portfolio working with all kinds of businesses including over 600 charities, large multinationals and even high net worth individuals.
- Mid-tier firm large enough to specialise yet small enough to offer a personal service
What's great about this role?
- Broad and varied role encompassing both a mixture of tax compliance and tax advisory
- You will be working with an established management team who will develop your skills and knowledge
- Opportunity for support in studying for CTA qualification
As a Tax Senior, you will be involved in
- Corporation tax compliance working with a portfolio of clients under the supervision of managers
- Technical research into a variety of tax issues
- You will gain exposure to charitable corporate tax exemptions and creative sector tax reliefs
What you will need to succeed
- You will ideally have an ACA/CTA qualification or relevant experience working in a tax-focused role
- You will be confident in managing client relationships and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- Outstanding influential and negotiation skills
For further information please contact:
Maisie Horrell 02072696337 or email email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.