Junior Management Accountant
A much-desired opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Assistant looking to step up into a Junior Management Accountant role, working for a company who will provide study support (time and exams) and encourage career progression. This role will be an opportunity for the successful candidate to establish themselves within part of a market leading brand.
The ideal candidate will be degree educated (2:1) from a Russell group university, have at least 18 months experience working within a broad Accounts Assistant role and have started studying towards their accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA). You will also have excellent communication skills, first class numeracy skills and be a proficient user of excel (v-look ups / pivot tables). Exposure into the month end process and management accounts is highly desired.
You will be responsible for -
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Effectively communicating with retail stores to resolve ad-hoc issues and monitor and process the expenses from all London boutiques
- Assisting with audits for several companies
- Accurately updating and maintaining the sales ledger
- Processing all customer receipts
- Effective monitoring and maintenance of drop ship accounts
- Resolving customer queries through effective communication, written and oral
- Reconciling customer accounts
This company is looking for someone who prides themselves on their positive working attitude and enthusiasm. This Junior Management Accountant role is offered with a sensational benefits package (company breakfasts, generous discounts and rewards) and an array of training and career development courses.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Location: Central London
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice