Robert Half are looking for a Commercial Accountant for a leading Wiltshire based business on an Interim basis.
- We are seeking a qualified accountant who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment to support growth aspirations.
- Minimum 3 years + experience of working in a commercial environment
- You must have excellent numerical reasoning and analytical capability plus a strong understanding of accounting concepts (including investment appraisal). You will have an ability to clearly articulate key messages to senior and non-finance managers, providing the necessary insight to enable senior stakeholders to 'sign-off' new business.
- Excellent Communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to build effective relationships to be able to gain trust from executive level through to operational management and customers.
- Ability to convey complex financial information to a diverse audience, including non-financial managers
- You will need to demonstrate drive, determination, innovation and flexibility to manage relationships, workloads and deadlines whilst providing diligence and ownership of the financial and commercial elements.
- Ability to challenge and offer different perspectives
- You will be required to work both autonomously and as part of cross functional teams.
- Be able to demonstrate a strong understanding and aptitude in how to use IT / technology to drive performance.
This is a 3 month interim role, based in Wiltshire, paying 350 - 400 per day.
Please contact David Belsher on 01793 571900
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice