Bookkeeper - Independent Firm
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a Leading Independent Firm who are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper.
Our client is a small, yet well-established firm based in Downham Market recognised for providing a quality service which has contributed to their sturdy growth within a highly competitive market. Something in which they claim has allowed them to continue growing as a firm.
The ideal candidate will have previous Bookkeeping experience within Practice and seeking to become a fundamental team member of a growing practice. The candidate will be working alongside an approachable team. With our client offering a friendly environment, that allows employees to develop at all levels.
- Undertaking the bookkeeping function for a variety of clients varying in size, industry and turnover.
- VAT and month end reporting
- Bank reconciliations, sales and purchase ledgers
- Regular contact with clients to build and maintain relationships both in house and on-site
- Preparation of management accounts for review and discussing results with the clients
- Maintain up to date complete and systematic filing system to support bookkeeping and financial records
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Ideally have at least two years’ experience within a Bookkeeping environment
- Experience using Sage and Xero experience
- Confident in handling and analysing numerical data
- An organised individual who is able to act independently in a fast-paced environment
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Bookkeeper – Downham Market