Robert Half are exclusively recruiting for a fantastic Finance Manager position on behalf of a very well established Retail/Services business based in Manchester City Centre.
This is an incredible opportunity for a strong, qualified Finance Manager to work closley with an impressive Finance Director to manage a high-performing finance team and really take it to the next level.
The business are a very well established Retail/Services business based in Manchester City Centre in a modern, impressive offce complex. Due to extremeley impressive growth over the past 24 months, they are now looking to expand their finance team and recruit a strong and dynamic Finance Manager into their team.
This is a fantastic, all-round position where you will have significant responsibility over the company's finance function, working very closely with the Finance Director. Key responsibilities include:
- Assist the Financial Controller in the production of the monthly Group Business Review for the Board
- Production of consolidated and 5 subsidiary month-end management accounts
- Delivering cost centre level monthly management reporting
- Business partnering with operational and support teams
- Analysis of variances to budget and forecasts with clear commentary
- Monitor and report on key SLA's
- Ensure all Balance sheet reconciliations are produced, reviewed and monitored
- Oversee the key transactional functions for cashbook, purchase ledger & sales ledger
- Cashflow forecasting
- Preparation of information for interim & year-end audits, including liaising with auditors
- Staff management & development, including appraisals, target setting and monitoring
- Maintaining and improving systems, processes and controls
- Ensure compliance with group policies and accounting standards
- Systems development and implementation
- Provide support to the Financial Controller, Head of Financial Reporting and other Business areas as required
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice