Payroll Assistant - Well-Established Firm
Are you currently working within Payroll and looking for a new challenge within your career?
AJ Chambers are working alongside a well-established firm located in Wisbech who are seeking an experienced Payroller to join their expanding team. Our client are Payroll bureau specialists who are well-known for their diverse client portfolio.
Our client offers flexible working hours, enabling a healthy work-life balance whilst still being able to work in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within payroll and be ready to make the next step within their career.
- Undertake a range of computerised and manual payroll processing assignments from start to finish on Star
- Provide auto-enrolment services
- Be the first point of contact for clients and assist with any queries that they may have
- Process Payroll End of year Return
- Reconcile and resolve any issues with reference to both client and colleagues
- Assist with the processing of Payroll from other team members
- Previous experience within a Payroll environment
- Competent IT knowledge in Microsoft programmes and will ideally have previous experience with payroll software
- Has a basic understanding of PAYE
- Able to demonstrate a competent knowledge of the following: Starters, leavers, RTI and EPS
- Proven ability to work within a team and confidently liaise within the firm
- Able to solve problems and mange time effectively
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Payroll Assistant – Wisbech
Apply for Payroll Assistant - Well-Established Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly