Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Group Financial Accountant to join a Logistics Business based in Coventry. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a fast-paced environment and really make the role their own.
The financial accountant will perform diverse accounting duties relating to defined aspects of general ledger accounting and record keeping for several legal entities. Duties Include;
- Deal with month end close, periodic account reconciliations, and finance reporting
- Assist internal and external audits
- Review of contracts
- Assistance in ad-hoc projects
- Ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Fully Qualified (ACCA,CIMA or ACA)
- Experience of working in a FTSE listed Business
- Strong Excel skills and experience of working with SAP
- Ability to work without supervision
Salary & Benefits
Ranging between £40,000 & £50,000
Our Client provide a comprehensive training & development plan, alongside excellent career opportunities for those who are keen to progress.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice