Robert Half Devon & Cornwall are partnering with a prestigious organisation in Exeter to recruit a Financial Accountant on a temporary basis for a 6 month basis initially.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of Excel, V-lookups and Pivot tables are a necessity. Furthermore, experience dealing with large data sets is required and ideally audit experience, but this is not essential.
The successful candidate will be working in a team of 4 who in turn report to the Financial Controller in order to achieve the following duties:
- Preparation of the group statutory accounts package
- Audit documentation
- Assisting with the group financial statements
- Lead on the year end reporting timetable, processes and procedures
- Provide provisional advice and expertise to ensure the best practices are actioned and maintained
- Contribute to towards the management of all balance sheet accounting and reporting
- Deliver effective financial reports
- Ad hoc requirements to aid a successful transformation
The position is full time but part-time hours will be considered for the right candidate as hours are flexible (as long as core hours are worked). Additional requirements for this role is to have clear and tangible experience of similar work or qualification within the field, excellent written and oral communication skills and being able to work effectively as part of a team.
In return you should expect an hourly rate between £20 - £30 per hour depending on experience.
For more information on this Exeter based Financial Accountant position, please contact Fraser Wood on 01392 341130
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice